Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Would you like to partake in making cutting edge technology into a profitable industry solution? Do you have the ability to be creative and like to be challenged in solving complex problems? Are you eager to improve your technical and non-technical skills when introducing new machine improvements to your counterparts in the factory and at the customer? Would you like to get the opportunity to travel and provide support at customers?
Then you are the right person for this job!
As an Industrial Engineer your primary goal is to enable flawless introduction and execution of field service and manufacturing activities.
You will actively contribute to a majority of the product generation process within ASML for the EUV Source program. You will have an impact on many phases of the development cycle: from the early design phases in which you review whether a new development is manufacturable and serviceable, to its actual transfer via delivery of work instructions and training. The end result is to have effective and efficient execution of the assembly, testing, servicing and troubleshooting of the latest generation of our lithography machines.
Your daily activities are:
New product design:
- Create impact analysis and serviceability / manufacturability requirements for new designs;
- Review all new designs and make sure internal customer requirements are taken into account;
- Define and create the service / manufacturing activities (needed diagnostics, parts to be swapped, and recovery);
- Drive the industrialization of new products through process engineering and de-risking (e.g. via process FMEAs, trials with mock-up tooling and testing actual performance on the system vs. industrial requirements);
- Analyze and create new ideas to reduce cycle time in the factory and downtime of the machine at the customer.
Field & Factory introduction:
- Prepare Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities by writing work instructions, defining tools and parts;
- Define and develop solutions to complex structural problems on your sub-module;
- Train Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities;
- Train first line support teams to execute to trouble shoot product performance issues.
Field & Factory support:
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex system issues and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions;
- Field support, international at customer and supplier site.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
MSc or BSc degree in one of the following: Optics/Physics , Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
From ~2 year relevant experience in a multi-disciplined team related to design and implementation of maintenance of complex systems.
- A positive, can-do attitude and you are a team player;
- Strong customer orientation with an operational drive for results;
- Good communicational skills and good command of the English language (writing and speaking);
- Clear affinity with installations and interconnections;
- An ability to deal with an atmosphere where priorities and technical insights can change suddenly.