Research & Development
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
If you have a passion for Project Management, Change Management and continuous improvement then this could be your next job!
On-time market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires an amazing product, effective processes and efficient execution. It needs a continuous drive to improve to secure the efficiency, effectiveness and profitability of ASML’s business. We are optimizing the processes, tools and reports in which we manage the operational execution, by managing successful improvement projects delivering the solutions we need.
Are you challenged by:
- managing and leading cross functional improvement projects?
- engaging internal customers and managing stakeholder expectations?
- creating what is needed, not necessarily what is asked?
- offering solutions to satisfy the demanding user community?
- continuously improving processes, tools and reports?
- defining and maintaining a way of working for implementing changes?
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team?
As PMO Improvement lead you will be an independent team member of the business and you will be responsible for:
- Managing the triple constraint of your own change projects;
- Pro-actively Connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders;
- Continuously Challenging the status quo of business execution, triple constraint management and organizational governance;
- Driving optimized business value by effective project execution and decision making on all levels;
- Implementing and Improving project (program) standards and processes;
- Have a keen understanding of project execution processes, tools and information such as; Project planning, Financial management, Product generation processes, reporting, change control, risk management and quality;
- Growing people and team competences of PMO and ASML’s Project Management community, e.g. by driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects;
- And finally, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education and experience
Bachelor degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Extensive experience with managing and implementing change- and improvement projects.
- Preferably experience in a high tech environment.
- Preferably experience with Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent Project manager, being able to provide clarity in scope, agree and align on timing and manage cost for their (improvement) project
- Setup and maintain effective project teams
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoy working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Take ownership, gets things done and pro-actively drives for improvement