Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
We provide executable production plans which meet requested EUV outputs, drive hardware availability during execution accordingly and drive continues improvement.
- Responsible for the operational planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-progress. Executes production plan in consultation with the responsible production planner;
- Controls material availability on the basis of the progress of one or more workcenters within the factory;
- Acts as a representative for all Production logistics departments in lean/progress meetings of one or more workcenters;
- Manages the logistics processes of the factory by initiating picking requisitions to the warehouse, monitoring the progress and processing the administration;
- Acts as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process. Process and solving of disturbances as second line support;
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottleneck work centers such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with. Knowledge of different planning parameters (for example safety time, safety stock), so in times of changing environment the planning method can be adjusted;
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects;
- Shows initiative and active input in improvement processes to improve delivery performance (valuable knowledge due to central position in processes by nature of the job);
- Reporting and communication: Anticipates on problems and communicates these problems with the different departments to resolve them together with these departments.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Bachelor graduate in logistics or business related studies.
- Proactive person who is able to take ownership for the responsibilities of the department;
- Strong communicator with power of persuasion;
- Structural, well organized team player;
- Motivated and creative problem solver;
- Flexibility: ability to plan and set priorities;
- Affinity with technology.