Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
This vacancy for test automation engineer is in one of the R&D System Development departments in the company. You will work in a project that develops a controller platform for high-tech production print systems. Within the project you will work for the TA team and the Toco-s team that are responsible for the high-tech test automation infrastructure and product verification. To achieve our goal to drastically reduce the system verification period both teams will in the coming period invest heavily in test automation.
Most important and critical tasks:
- Automate system level test cases (written in a natural language) using the ROBOT test framework
- The development of new keyword libraries and keywords for our DSL (Domain Specific Language), our keyword library
- Assist in product testing (before you can automate you need to perform the test manually)
Canon Production Printing is exploiting virtual printers to advance inkjet printer development to the next level. The context of the assignment is an existing virtual printer that combines various simulation models, which together represent the inkjet print process in order to evaluate a wide range of print quality metrics.
To be discussed.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as test engineer in a high-tech industry
- Excellent knowledge on the Python language
- Good Knowledge on the ROBOT test framework, Gherkin, Power Shell
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and TFS/Azure DevOps
- Page Object pattern
- Experience in writing and reviewing test designs and testcases.