Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
We are looking for a UX Designer who is able to add value to our user experience, by translating requirements into appealing user interfaces that fit in and enrich our design system.
An important part of our development program at R&D is application software and controller software.
A suite of applications together forms a print workflow solution for professional printing companies.
The markets and users for these software applications are diverse; think of operators in large printing factories, but also owners of smaller print shops. To ensure added value for our customers and an optimal user experience across our portfolio, we defined the software strategy in which design plays an important role.
As a UX Designer you (together with your colleagues in the design department and stakeholders in the business and the software development teams) will help to find correct functional requirements and translate these into user interface designs.
In doing this, the alignment within our portfolio is an important aspect. We create a design system to assure this alignment. Together with the other designers in the department, you will work on advancing our print concepts and design systems in a consistent way, for the products of today and the future.
- Translate requirements into user interfaces for our products
- Create designs that fit in and enrich our design system
- Create visually innovative, appealing and engaging products
- Deliver a seamless flow to our customers and users
- Make sure all UI concepts are aligned over all products and devices
- Create design concepts in such a way that it can be subjected to usability tests
- Collaborate with development to ensure your designs are correctly implemented
- Communicate and present effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
We are innovators, creating exceptional technologies, products and services for our main markets in printing and workflow management.
To be discussed
- Master degree in a relevant field with focus on User Experience (e.g. interaction design, industrial design)
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Proficient with industry standard design tools like Adobe XD and Axure
- Experience in working with a design system in an agile way
- Experience with B2B products is a plus
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.