Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
As an IT network engineer you are a technical specialist who can communicate well, and you mainly have an executive and controlling role. From our specialism, we work service-oriented towards the customer.
- As IT Network Engineer you are responsible for keeping operational and replacing LAN, WLAN, WAN and internet software and equipment for all locations of ITD Europe, including India and Brazil. This includes responsibility for the SD-WAN environment, F5 Load Balancing, DHCP and DNS services and maintaining the IP plan.
- The daily activities consist of monitoring, solving incidents and implementing changes.
- Disruptions must also be resolved outside office hours by participating in a standby service, for which an extra fee is given.
- Visits to foreign branches are also sometimes part of the need to replace equipment.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technological company and a leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles in Europe. DAF is a subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., a world leader in the development and production of outstanding light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. PACCAR also develops and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and sells truck parts as part of its core business.
You are employed by YER and seconded to DAF. Freelance formula or Deta-vast formula.
In addition to challenging work and fun colleagues, we also offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Travel allowance or reimbursement of costs for public transport (net payment)
- Challenging work environment with a lot of experience and knowledge around you
- Training from our certified trainers
- Development opportunities, including a Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Guidance from our consultants and back office
- Access to our IT events and master classes
- Access to our network (including ASML, Philips, NXP, Signify, MSD, Sabic, DSM, Bosch, DAF Trucks, Vanderlande, VDL, etc.).
For this position, we would like to get in touch with candidates with a Bachelor work and thinking level in the ICT field. You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, and you have knowledge of the current state of affairs in the field of IT and you are interested in the operational management of network environments based on Cisco.
Furthermore, you have;
- Experience with configuration of Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches, Cisco routers and Cisco wireless controllers and Access Points, certification of CCNP is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Silverpeak SD-WAN
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI/Nexus switches.
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, IP, routing protocols
- Affinity with IT Security