Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
We have a unique opportunity in our HR Supporting Functions area! Supporting Functions is a very diverse business area, covering important enabling business functions like Finance, Legal, Management Support, and IT. We currently have a position available in the Global HR4HR team, this is the team who acts as HR business partner for the HR sector itself. This sector requires a different approach, since it is about advising employees and managers in your own professional area. A unique & challenging opportunity, where you can directly contribute to the further evolvement of our HR function in ASML. We are looking for an eager, self-propelling, fast thinking & fast acting project lead to support us with the global initiatives from our HR4HR People Agenda.
As HR sector we are in a change journey of new systems, processes & tools and are advancing the way we interact with our business and with each other as One HR. Related to this transformation journey, topics like HR operating model and capability development are on our HR4HR people agenda. We need a project lead to help us drive these initiatives to tangible results. In this Project lead role, you focus on supporting the Global HR4HR team in both starting as well as ongoing global initiatives, from concept to execution. You will lead activities in for example job profiling, career paths, onboarding and capability development. It ranges from concrete hands-on deliveries to co-creation with HR people managers. You create & monitor project plans, organize stakeholder management, (co-)create deliveries and organize for implementation, in close collaboration with the Global HR4HR team as well as HR people managers. You drive change management for your respective initiatives and prepare for timely updates to HR people managers and the broader HR community.
Role and responsibilities
Lead HR4HR projects as set in the HR4HR People Agenda and related to the HR transformation journey:
- HR Job profiling & job levelling
- HR Talent management
- HR Development & Career paths
- HR Management Traineeship
- HR onboarding
Create the project plans, organize for content alignment, co-design content solutions and realize timely delivery.
Work in close collaboration with the HR4HR business partner team across the globe and relevant key HR Stakeholders (HR people managers, HR College team, etc). Organize in joint collaboration for deployment and change management for assigned projects. This position reports to the Global HR4HR business partner / Head of HR Support Functions General.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
12 months, 32-40 hours.
- You hold a Master’s Degree in HRM or organizational/business studies,
- At least 6 years of experience in the field of HR Preferably in an HR consulting role
- Result oriented, driving for smart, swift & efficient solutions;
- Contextual creativity’: come with inspiring solutions that match the needs & ambitions of stakeholders involved.
- Excellent in stakeholder management & communication (English Language written and spoken) to get buy-in for your proposals, with style flexibility to effectively give advice to professional peers in HR;
- Good mix of thinking and doing: able to have challenging conceptual discussions combined with pragmatism & ownership to bring it to concrete results;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met;
- Display mental flexibility & resilience to deal effectively with shifting priorities, demands and timelines;
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently.