Oceanenweg 1, 1047 BA Amsterdam
Secondment with contracting
Food, Feed, Pharma
About this vacancy
The purpose of this role is to connect demand of cocoa powders with supply of materials and manufacturing capacity to create the optimal master production schedule. With the overall objective to enable the sales plan, while delivering On Time In Full to our customers.
You will be playing a key role in supporting Supply chain, Trade and Sales team in the S&OP process and longer term capacity planning. And to support the manufacturing division in optimizing their production plans.
Demand – master production planning
Translate sales contracts and forecasting into a demand plan, and convert this into a master production plan for our (co-) manufacturing sites. Work with the production schedulers and fulfilment teams to execute the plans and anticipate the changes in the plan.
Stock level management
Define and manage optimal stock levels for all our cocoa powders. Work closely with production planners and warehouse teams to deliver to the stock KPI’s.
Translating the demand plan in a materials' requirement plan. Coordinate with the freight desk, procurement and trade to mitigate supply risks.
Contract manufacturing planning
Provide forecast and production plans to our co-manufacturers. Monitor production and resolve and escalate potential risks to the plan.
Deliver and present the input for the S&OP meetings with the leadership team to support the development of the longer term capacity and sourcing plans.
As part of this role, you will be playing a key role in improving our planning processes and working with a cross-functional team to translate the processes in to digital solutions.
A leading independent trader and market maker in cocoa products and cocoa beans since 1922. Theobroma started commercial life on the basis of making direct supplies to the chocolate industry, and as a result they have an in depth knowledge of their customers and their needs, as well of cocoa products and their specifications. They specialize in the practical logistics of transporting solid and liquid product, as well as blending requirements, quality specifications and product presentation. Since 2006, they have had their own proprietary production of cocoa products in The Netherlands and Nigeria under the brand “Tulip Cocoa”.
- €40,000 - €55,000
- 29 holidays
- Km fee
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Related experience in demand planning, master production planning, production scheduling or supply planning
- Excellent data analyses and reporting skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong affinity with automation technology
- Strong drive to continuously improve business processes
- Collaborate well with internal stakeholders, peers and teams in a cooperative manner, to work towards common goals
- Good level of English (verbal and written) and preferably Dutch and or German.
- Experience with working in a multinational company
- Hands-on problem solver with “can-do” attitude