Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
This vacancy for test automation engineer is in one of the R&D System Development departments in Venlo. You will work in a project that develops a controller platform for high-tech production print systems. Within the project you will work for the TA team and the Toco-s team that are responsible for the high-tech test automation infrastructure and product verification. To achieve our goal to drastically reduce the system verification period both teams will in the coming period invest heavily in test automation
- Automate system level test cases (written in a natural language) using the ROBOT test framework
- The development of new keyword libraries and keywords for our DSL (Domain Specific Language), our keyword library
- Assist in product testing (before you can automate you need to perform the test manually)
We are innovators, creating exceptional technologies, products and services for our main markets in printing and workflow management. It is our purpose to enable customers to manage their documents effectively and efficiently.
Our customers can outsource their document management entirely thanks to our collaborative business services.
To be discussed
- Test automation engineer with about 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as test engineer in a high-tech industry.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and TFS/Azure DevOps
- Excellent knowledge on the Python language
- Good Knowledge on the ROBOT test framework, Gherkin, Power Shell
- Page Object pattern
- Experience in writing and reviewing test designs and testcases.
- To be successful in our team the candidate must have an open attitude, is critical on him/her self and colleagues, is accurate and result driven, well organized and understands complex system behavior
- The candidate has profound knowledge on the verbal and written of English