Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
ASML continuously improves product designs and a growing focus on processes related to electronic development. The growing ASML organization leads to the need for improvement on the risk mitigation & processes of our components. Are you the person to mitigate the risk for ASML? Can you bring our processes to the next level? Do you want to see the big picture and be active at the middle of the V-Model in product development
As Process Improvement & Product Owner you have the opportunity to:
Ensure the quality and completeness of product documentation to limit the risk for ASML. Opportunity to design and deliver improvements for the electronic development department ranging from standardization, new department-initiated improvements to business reporting. You will create harmonized business processes as the basis for existing and new to be developed (IT) tools and ensure change management in the organization to move and adopt our people to new and more effective ways of working.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Create/update harmonized business processes
- Gap analysis
- Align a shared vision with stakeholders
- Develop, execute and report on project plan and proactively align with stakeholders
- Identification of bottlenecks by team, prioritize and implement recovery actions
- Timely implementation of choices and secure quality of the deliverables
- Independently operate in multidisciplinary teams (Development & Engineering, Logistics, Procurement, Sales)
- Act as a product owner (point of contact for maintenance of information site/tooling/process, answering questions, promoting)
- write/update group reporting programs based on TIBCO Spotfire®
Context of the position:
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, Cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. Within EDEV, the group Component Engineering is responsible for supporting and standardizing on electronic vendor component-based solutions and including component Life Cycle Management (re-active and proactive). You will report to the manager of Component Engineering.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, paid overtime, travel allowance)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including relocation and Dutch lessons)
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration or higher
- Broad knowledge of Development processes: architecture, design, integration, maintenance
- Project Leader capabilities within business process improvement projects for 5 years+
- Basic knowledge of Electronics
- Experience with TIBCO Spotfire® application is a pre.
- Self-starter who takes initiative (proactive), values impact over effort and is motivated to drive performance
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills, able to interact with internal and external stakeholders, experts and peers; at different levels
- Structured, organized and stress resilient personality, able quickly to understand the issues and bring together necessary resources to resolve them
- Leadership. Ability to give direction in a multidisciplinary team
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness, able to change the thinking of or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship
- Pragmatic attitude
- Personal authority
- Independent, entrepreneurial, self-managing, taking ownership
- Fluent English in speaking and in writing (Dutch preferable)