Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines critical to the production of integrated circuits. ASML utilizes cutting edge technology – optics, robotics, lasers, as well as leading edge electronics to realize this equipment. ASML's corporate headquarters is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, where we maintain research, development, and product manufacturing.
The EL Architecture, Platforms and Applications (APA) department is part of the EDev cluster in D&E, Veldhoven. The EL APA department develops solutions used across designs in ASML’s products. These solutions include common platforms for the different business lines, design methodology, power modules and cabinets, generic FPGA designs and electrical safety
ASML is seeking an accomplished, experienced manager to lead the DE EL APA Outsourced Activities Group. This position is based within the sector Development & Engineering at ASML Veldhoven and reports directly to the Department Manager for the DE EL APA department. The DE EL APA Outsourced Activities Group is responsible for providing engagement strategy, creating and maintaining relationships and assuring quality for EDev co-developers partners. Additionally, the Outsourced Activities Group provides secured, controlled outsourcing process, including the best matching competencies at an optimum value.
The Group Lead position requires to lead a group of talented individuals. Specifically, this leadership position focus on developing people towards achieving the priorities for the department. Along with people development, proper management of resources (internal and external) in alignment with business requests.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Lead co-developer organization for EDev. Identification and development of qualified external organizations for sustaining co-development relationships;
- Cross-sectoral stakeholder interface and management. Be able to identify long term needs for EDev design teams and projects;
- Define and implement strategy for co-developers in EDev;
- Implement an infrastructure of skilled co-developers that provide effective design solutions to ASML;
- Develop relationships with co-developers to ensure close collaboration with EDev design teams;
- Budget forecasting;
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, paid overtime, travel allowance)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including relocation and Dutch lessons)
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
M.S. Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related engineering degree
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to break down complex problems with limited data to come to solutions – strong critical thinking capability;
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a commitment to achieving results while under time constraints; High energy, high level of dedication;
- Be willing to jump in on new issues, get to the bottom of the causes and propose practical solutions;
- Be able to interface with multidisciplinary groups; lead a team; be willing to take on responsibility, follow through and keep multiple simultaneous projects on schedule;
- Self-motivated individual able to conduct work with minimal supervision;
- Fluent in English