Secondment with contracting
Aviation, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing
About this vacancy
Commercial Support Officer
To support the day to day Commercial operation of the business and be responsible for the administration and activities associated with customer enquiries, the return of quotations, order receipt and management though to invoice clearance and overdue debt reduction.
- Process and support the company order book to reflect the customer purchase order requirements in a timely and professional manner.
- Facilitate the invoicing process and be responsible for overdue debt clearance (including direct liaison and management of overdue debt resolution with customers.
- Executes the agreed actions for improvements/ recoveries on claims and disputes including actions to align customer scorecards, in close collaboration with the responsible disciplines.
- Co-ordination of Commercial communication to and from internal and external customers.
- Ability to integrate with internal processes and departments to highlight commercial issues to the program.
- Support the interface with the business to highlight contractual obligations to its customers in order to avoid breach of such obligations.
- To support customer / change negotiations and implementation including analysis of data and pricing.
- Establishing and controlling robust document management in the IPT and towards/ from the customer.
Our client is the world's leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 38 manufacturing locations in 12 countries, we serve over 90% of the world”s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Travel expenses
- You have a relevant degree of working experience at this level.
- You have a good to excellent knowledge of Microsoft programs such as MS Excel, Word and Power Point..
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch and English (verbal and in writing).
- You have commercial experience.
- You have a great attention to detail.
- You have logistic experience.