Secondment with contracting
Medical & Health
About this vacancy
What you will do
As Administrative Coordinator within the Commercial Group you play a central role in the optimal functioning of our organization. You support the different functions within the Franchise Teams Hematology and Oncology. Support tasks and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) logistic support around internal and external meetings, ordering materials, agenda management and new hire support. Do you have the experience and are you an outstanding colleague? Would you like to work in an inspiring and informal environment? Then this opportunity might be the right one for you!
• Process incoming phone calls and e-mails; provides service and handles complaints.
• Maintain distribution and personnel lists and coordinate mailings and courier/deliveries.
• Manage department operations, such as filing, develop databases, track budgets etc.
• Coordinate functional processes, such as invoicing and payments or preparation and distribution of promotional material.
• Manage the administrative aspects of relationships with outside vendors
• Participate in department project teams to continuously improve our processes.
• May provide training, guidance and orientation to new team members.
• Coordinate local and international meetings; arranges travel, meeting arrangements, visitor accommodations.
• Organize meeting rooms, including logistics, catering and equipment needs.
• Prepare agendas, takes and completes committee meeting minutes; coordinates distribution and follows up on action items.
• Support the commercial team with national congresses and the marketing team with providing stands and materials for congresses
At Amgen Breda medicines are labelled, assembled, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide. Every day more than 1000 people with 38 different nationalities are working on supply chain processes, manufacturing, marketing and sales of our medicines and clinical research into new medicines.
- Je ontvangt een uitstekend salaris op basis van jouw achtergrond en ervaring
• Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience in administrative support role.
• Experience using MS Office tools.
• Fluency in Dutch and English.
• Experience in similar or related disciplinary and/or international environment.
• Basic knowledge of the function/business area supported such as safety, sales, customer service, etc.