Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, Engineering, Consultancy
About this vacancy
Maximizing yield, manufacturing speed, efficiency and reliability are among the key parameters for customers in high-volume chip manufacturing. Business Line Applications (BL Apps) extends our holistic lithography solutions by developing products that work alongside our lithography systems to help them perform better and improve the patterning process.
BL Apps supports several steps of our customers’ manufacturing process, from R&D to mass production. The portfolio of products includes metrology, inspection, computational lithography, data analytics and control software to quickly and accurately measure, optimize and control overlay and imaging performance on silicon wafers and to improve the patterning process.
ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process.
The Software Integration (SI) team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at the system level.
Python, PowerShell, Database, Front-end, User-Experience, SQL, GIT, Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, SCM, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Agile, Scrum, System Testing, Software, Semiconductor Industry, High-Tech
- Automate integration processes
- Automate the build environment
- Gather metrics to increase software integration efficiency
- Integrate the deliveries of the development teams in software releases
- Act as support desk for build and integration issues in the projects
- As a software automation engineer, you are a member of the Applications System Test & Integration team.
This means we’re looking for somebody who will:
- Further improve our current automation pipeline to increase integration efficiency. Hands-on experience with Python and PowerShell development.
- Contribute with the design and implementation to enhance the user experience (Front-end development skills).
- Contribute with database design and development (SQL knowledge).
- Help the team to translate business requests into granular activities in order to improve CI/CD pipeline.
- Contribute to defining, deploying and executing the software configuration management strategy.
- Contribute to further improve our current data analytics pipeline.
- Strive for continuous improvements, makes suggestions and encourage team members.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A technical Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with software development (Python/PowerShell)
- Minimum 4 years of experience with front-end software development
- Experienced with Atlassian tools (Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket), GIT, NuGet
- Experienced with software development activities (lifecycle, building, deployment, testing)
- Hands-on experience with data analytics (Spotfire is a plus).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player
- Result driven, “make-it-happen attitude”
- Independent way of working in our dynamic explorative environment
- Active listening, giving feedback
- Able to initiate, influence, steer
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Quality driven
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
- Good sense of time management