Secondment via YER
Energy, Gas, Water
About this vacancy
Are you looking for a role as a Sitemanager High Voltage within a department with a good atmosphere and very skilled colleagues? Then this could be the position for you!
You enjoy working in a team and you like to be the link between the office and the construction site. As a construction manager / Site manager you are the responsible man or woman who ensures a smoothly running work in progress. You have already created the necessary preconditions and conditions for this in the preparation phase. During the implementation phase, you are an optimal facilitator to ensure that the work is completed safely and within the set preconditions. You do this in close collaboration with our project manager, specialist engineers, environmental managers, work planners and of course contractors and environmental parties.
- Ensures the preparation, organization and management of the work on the construction site and/or projects to be carried out
- Monitors the cost development on the construction site and checks the progress of the work on the basis of the planning
- Ensures assessment and acceptance of work delivered
- Informs internal and external parties about the progress of the construction process or project and coordinates the activities, costs and schedules
- Prepares reports and evaluations and provides information to the project management
- Draws up the construction site manual and gives safety instructions
- Ensures compliance with health and safety/environmental requirements
This company focuses on expanding critical vital infrastructure within the high-voltage sector. Given the social task in which the electricity network has to be upgraded and expanded, this will lead to an enormous increase in projects for the coming years. An important part of this increase is innovating in the field of contract types and involving European market parties.
Competitive salary with a 1 year contract
- A completed HBO education, for example mechanical engineering, energy technology or similar
- You have demonstrable experience in the technically relevant areas, knowledge of high voltage connections and/or high voltage stations is an advantage
- You have or are willing to obtain a KEB instruction
- Experience with large construction projects, knowledge and experience with project methodologies such as PRINCE2 and IPMA (D/C) is an advantage
- You are a born team player, planner and organizer with an eye for environment and results; I am also communicative and proactive
- Experience with traditional (UAV) and modern (UAV-GC) contract management
- You work according to Systems Engineering methodology