Secondment via YER
Energy, Gas, Water, Industrial
About this vacancy
Are you looking for a role as a Project Lead High Voltage within a department with a good atmosphere and very skilled colleagues? Then this could be the position for you!
The operating area covers a large part of the Randstad, Flevoland and Zeeland with high-voltage substations around Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Beverwijk and in Zeeland.
Together with colleagues from Supply Chain Management and the permanent project team, you make project plans, you supervise the tender, selection of contractors, realization of the implementation design, conversion plan and detailed plans and you manage the safe and timely commissioning of the installation. No day is the same as a Project Lead. In the morning you discuss the projects in your portfolio with the project team via video conference and you take care of the first actions from this consultation. You ensure that all starting conditions for the realization plan for the next 12 weeks have been met. You discuss the highlights for the week, you discuss which project risks need more attention and you decide later in the week to pay more attention to the progress reports and coordination within the company. You will spend the rest of the morning working on the risk file and project plan for a new replacement project on Maasvlakte 2. After lunch, the afternoon is devoted to a site visit. You discuss the progress and some technical issues in the design of the field control with the construction manager and lead engineer. You speak to the work manager about compliance with our electrical safety policy on site and you speak to your counterpart of the contractor in the corridors: there are delays in management deliveries that affect his planning. In the car home you discuss permits with the competent authority by telephone and you coordinate the VNB planning with the RNB. In the afternoon you will review the project management plan of one of the candidates for the expansion of our station. Negotiations will start next week!
This company focuses on expanding critical vital infrastructure within the high-voltage sector. Given the social task in which the electricity network has to be upgraded and expanded, this will lead to an enormous increase in projects for the coming years. An important part of this increase is innovating in the field of contract types and involving European market parties.
Competitive salary with a 1 year contract
- You work and think at HBO / WO level with at least 10 years of work experience
- You have at least 5 years of recent experience in successfully leading infrastructure projects in technically oriented organizations, preferably in the energy sector
- Have you been working on a project basis in accordance with Prince 2 or IPMA for a long time and do you have (extensive) experience with different contract types?
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and are able to properly organize and plan activities
- Are you able to make people work for you: collaborate where possible and delegate where necessary
- Are you result-oriented, professional, environmentally aware and independent?
- You oversee your project portfolio and associated risks and interfaces and are you able to build relationships to manage them
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English well in word and writing.