Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Under the responsibility of the Head of Mechanical Engineering, the Project Engineer is in charge of the coordination of the mechanical engineering for our projects. As a member of a project team you prepare layout and basic design drawings, project specific engineering instructions and coordinate and verify the mechanical engineering. As a member of a multidisciplinary product team you are a support for standardization and innovation of products.
Your job includes the following activities:
- Participate in design review meetings internal and with customers
- Prepare project specific engineering instructions
- Drawing of general arrangement- and foundation drawings, as well as mechanical basic design definitions
- Coordination of technical interfaces with consortium partners and the client in cooperation with the Project Manager
- Ensuring proper project planning of the detail design work in close consultation with the Project Manager
- Coordination of subcontracted engineering work and its control
- Release (check) of all drawings within the document management tool
- Verification of Bill of materials in the documentation management tool
- Participation in meetings with suppliers
- Collecting and organizing the project supplier’s documentation
- Collecting 'as built' info and supervising the processing thereof
In addition to the project related tasks, you are a strong support for innovation and improvement. You participate in the development of product improvements resulting from R&D and in cost reduction actions.
As a multinational and renowned name within their industry, they are at the forefront of future engineering technologies with solutions that ensure the success of their clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
- €50000 - €65000 annualy
- 25 +13 holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Laptop and phone
- Interesting career opportunities and excellent working conditions
- You can also expect them to stimulate, challenge and give you freedom, so that you enjoy going to and from work every day
- Large experience in working in 2D and 3D design tools, like Autocad and Solid Edge
- Knowledge of generally applicable regulatory requirements, machine directive and CE standards
- Knowledge of various manufacturing methods and material applications
- Relevant experience in fields of steel construction, sheet metal and piping engineering.
- Relational skills, ability to work in a team.
- Accurate and precise