Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
This vacancy is a FLEX conversion position within the group “TF ShS SL TS Technicians” and main focus is on the technical quality of the overall processes of processing, metrology, reticles and the (technical) coordination of the process lab operation for the Twinscan & EUV factory. In the Service Lab wafers and reticles are prepared for exposure, processed after exposure, measured and recycled. Purpose of the Processing & Metrology lab is to supply wafer processing services (coat/develop/recycle) for ASML’s production process. The structures on the exposed wafers, required for the scanner calibration and qualification, are measured and qualified with a SEM and Yieldstar.
The Process Technician is responsible for maintaining the technical process quality and availability and supervises correct process execution. Corrects technical issues and/or supports engineering in solving issues. Proposes and contributes to improvements and introduction of processes. Coordinates and realizes a good technical work relation and execution within own department as with interfacing departments.
- PROCESSES (overall, technical, organizational, support)
- Know How and Knowledge Transfer: Acquire and transfer knowledge of current and new products, materials, processes, applications and safety aspects to operators, to ensure effective and efficient work execution. Challenge, bench-mark, and secure operator skill-level. Act as source of information and responsible for maintaining proper overall skill-level balance within group.
- Introduce and Support: Act as technical expert within department. Support research by PE and D&E, which lead to process improvements. Support introduction of new processes by PE, and safeguard R4V.
- Means and Methods: Make sure process materials and (complex) equipment is used in proper and efficient way. Propose modifications / alterations where needed. Schedule and supervise (execution) Preventive Maintenance in close cooperation with Equipment Support and Team Leader. Document (with PE) agreements and WoW of technical execution of processes in work instructions, OCAPs or databases. Create and maintain flows/recipes with PE.
- Introduce and Support: Execute, support and guide introduction of new processes together with PE and TL.
- Represents manufacturing Processing & Metrology requirements and wishes required for a solid and standardized (pragmatic) execution of (new) processes.
- Control and Reporting: Prepare/make performance reports of department. Interpret and act on process data, propose improvements. Assess which (potential) problems need to be escalated.
- COORDINATION (interfacing, communication, supervision)
- Service and Communication:
- Inform operators on priorities and deviations of processes. Inform and involve specialists where needed.
- Communicate, document, and transfer results/issues from shift to shift and solve technical issues where needed. Support alignment of own processes to processes of internal customer / interfacing departments.
- Collaboration and Cooperation: Support constructive collaboration/cooperation by proposing/implementing solutions, concepts, giving feedback and execution of department activities. Support technical escalations.
- Secure Progress and Manage boundary conditions: Maintain balanced stock levels of chemicals, wafers, FOUPs, etc.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Attractive remuneration package.
- MBO / HBO degree. (preferably HBO just out of college).
- At least 4 years of relevant work experiences in Semiconductor Industry / Photolithography industry from out of an equivalent position.
- Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Competence: Analytic thinking, able to work in a structured and focused way, self-supporting, entrepreneur, improvement driven, Service orientated, Trouble shooter (process and hardware).
- Service minded, good communicative skills, team worker.
- Knowledge of wafer processing and metrology is preferred.
- Good communication skills in English / Dutch (preferably Dutch speaker).
- A candidate that can absorb knowledge very quickly and fit in the group.