Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
A passion for technology? Want to constantly develop yourself? Then you have come to the right place. For various clients, we are looking for mechanical engineers. For both starters and experienced professionals, we have the right job.
We are looking for Mechanical Engineers who would like to work within the machine building industry. Within this role, you are at the beginning of everything, you know an idea for a product or machine into a drawing and can release all your creativity. Cooperation is one of your qualities, since you work a lot with various departments such as sales and service. Making 3D drawings with programs such as Inventor and Solidworks, you have mastered, and in addition you have completed a technical study at least at MBO 4 level. Are you the man/woman for this job? Then please contact me!
For several machine builders, we are looking for Mechanical Engineers. At our clients personal development is very important, therefore there are several opportunities for growth. From small to large projects, in the office or on location, all options are available.
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work as an Engineering professional and combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions apply:
- Attractive salary in accordance with our clients' standards
- 25 holiday days
- The possibility to be employed by our client directly after one year
- Travel allowance
- Good pension plan according to STIPP
- Each hour of overtime is compensated
- Open and transparent communication with a personal career coach
- Personal career guidance from our occupational psychologists
- Broad training opportunities in both soft skills and technical areas
- A service desk ready for all your practical questions
- An education in mechanical engineering or comparable
- MBO 4 or higher education work and thinking level
- Work experience within the machine building industry as Mechanical Engineer is preferred
- 0-5 year experience
- Familiar with Solidworks, Inventor, Autocad