Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
Your role will be to analyse the system with respect to limits posed by requirements, physical boundaries etc. and assess possibilities for improvement.
- System analysis
- Verification and validation if the system meets the requirements both in the design phase as well as the integration phase
- Development of calibration strategies
- Setting –up validation plans for the systems and coordinate the execution
Our client develops and produces linear encoders, angle encoders, rotary encoders, and CNC controls for demanding positioning tasks. Rounding out its product portfolio are touch probes, camera systems, length gauges, digital readouts, signal converters, testing devices, and inspection devices. What's more, its practical software solutions for the Digital Shop Floor empower end users to fully digitalize their manufacturing ecosystem.
Their products are primarily used in high-accuracy machine tools as well as manufacturing and processing systems for electronic components. Thanks to their extensive expertise in developing and manufacturing encoders and controls, they are in an excellent position to automate the production machines and systems of tomorrow, supplying a number of critical and innovative industries, including machine tools, electronics, robotics, medical technology, elevators, and metrology.
- Above average salary conditions
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering, Physics or equivalent applied physics level
- Strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of multidisciplinary projects
- Good level of written and verbal communication in English and Dutch
We are looking for
- Analytical attitude combined with interest for validation
- Able to be working with long term goals, interest in R&D which needs to end up in products
- Self-driven, critical thinker
- Somebody which can understand and work together with specialists in the mechatronic field
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience