Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The Automation Architect is responsible for assessing current automation in the PCA solutions and identify opportunities to automate further.
This position offers the opportunity to work in a globally distributed team and support Business and IT goals.
- Identify opportunities for automation benefits while exposing technical debt
- Help the PCA team to determine when automation is the optimal solution and what form of automation makes sense
- Advise on how to automate for continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), including testing, within the PCA solutions
- Document automation opportunities, findings and recommendations
- Report progress to PCA Product Manager’s and Solution Manager
- Define and visualize the big picture and roadmap for automation across PCA teams
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Note: Freelance/ZZP candidates are welcome to apply
As an Automation Architect, you show the following skills:
- 10 or more years of experience in automation architecture
- Experience with automated testing in a CI/CD pipeline
- A deep understanding of the CI/CD methodology, and the tools used to execute
- Basic knowledge of a broad swath of infrastructure automation tools and infrastructure domains
- An enthusiast on cloud platforms like AWS.
- An enthusiast on container solutions like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Clear English communication in spoken and written word, also with different cultures
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Excellent social skills and ability to work effectively with global stakeholders and remote
- colleagues via virtual collaboration technologies.