Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
Do you have (some) experience in mechatronic system design and would you like to specialize in this field at one of the leading drive & control companies in the world? Then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
With our client's new, modular scalable automation system they are opening up a new world of control technology. As part of this family, you make a contribution to the automation solutions of tomorrow.
In the role of System Design Engineer, you will work with us to create a new innovative, linear motor based mechatronic system based on this modular, scalable automation platform.
- You will evaluate customer requirements, legal specifications and standards and derive system requirements and interfaces from them.
- In close cooperation with system architect, software development, mechatronics development and project management, you will define the system architecture, system behavior and break down the system requirements to the individual domains.
- You will create the system FMEA and define the type and scope of system testing together with quality management and the domain owners.
With aroudn 30.000 employees worldwide, our client is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. According to “the Drive and Control vision” our client produces a complete program of components, modules, systems, projects and service. Whether it’s hydraulic, electrical and mechanical drive or assembly technologies, our client designs, manufactures, tests and commissions innovative, custom built, Drive and Control systems and projects.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Education: Completed degree (master/diploma) in the field of in Systems Engineering / Mechatronics or comparable long-term professional experience in the development environment
- Experience and know-how: Experience in system development, ideally practical experience in tool-based requirements development for HW / SW; Practical experience in the application of safety engineering methods and quality management methods (FMEA, FTA)
- Personality and way of working: Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions in a structured way; Problem solving mindset, results oriented and pro-active attitude; Good communication skills and capable to work in a team environment; Enjoying customer contact.
- Languages: very good knowledge of English, and preferably Dutch and German.