Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you like to be the linking pin between high-tech product development and both ASML's Twinscan factory and a global field organization supporting the major semiconductor manufacturers? Do you have what it takes to industrialize innovative complex software designs in a way that they can be used efficiently in a high volume service environment? Then don't hesitate to apply today!
As an Industrialization Engineer Metrology you represent both the factory and the customer support organization in the product and process development. In this role you secure the product meets the required Cycle time, field availability and operational cost. You ensure the product and process design is such that your colleagues at the factory and at our customers sites are able to efficiently calibrate, test and service our complex equipment. You can see yourself as the bridge between the design project and the end customer in the field and the people working in the factory.
The Metrology competence enables and implements control of the ASML system and its functions on nanometer levels of accuracy by means of mathematical modeling of the system and its functions. The products delivered are software packages. The Metrology competence connects multiple technical disciplines. You need to be able to keep a broad system view when performing your job.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education and experience
- M.Sc. in Engineering, Industrialization or Physics discipline (A plus if candidates is familiar with Industrial/Production engineering, Value engineering and Design for Manufacturing) Or Bachelor with experience within ASML.
- We are looking for professionals with 3-7 years of experience in a similar position.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- 3 years or more experience as Manufacturing/Service engineer of complex products involving SW calibrations and qualifications is preferable.
- Team player, Good analytical skills, Interest in technology, Good professional communication, highly motivated, eager to learn, proactive and flexible.
- Excellent communication in English, communication in Dutch is an advantage