Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The department Generic IT Solutions is providing IT infrastructure Services and develops new advanced infrastructure services for the company. Services include IAAS, Connectivity & Telecom, Workplace and support, IAM, and collaboration. The operational services are provided by global external partners. On behalf of the company, the IT Infrastructure Solutions team develops solutions which include architecture, design, roadmap and infrastructure standards. The team is responsible for running IT improvement and innovation projects (e.g. SDDC,..), as well as globally service delivery management.
Within Workplace Services there are several cloud initiatives. You will support/drive these workloads/initiatives from a technical point of view:
- Non-standard File-Shares move to cloud
- Inventory on what the current situation is within the company, who is owning and supporting these file-shares. (last accessed, modified etc.)
- Work closely together with the Data Center Services team to identify File-servers/shares.
- Analyze which data can be moved to the cloud and what should be moved to alternative storage solutions.
- Make a proposal on how to move current files-hares to the cloud.
- Cloud printing
- Proof of Concept Cloud printing (together with the printing SME)
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Azure, AWS certifications preferred
- Windows file system knowledge
- Client management skills.
- Experienced with cloud migration projects (storage)
- Experience with Storage Solutions
- Experience with Cloud solutions
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Work independently
- Documentation/presentation skills