Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
The HR Data Analyst will be part of the HR Reporting & Analytics team. The HR Reporting & Analytics team is responsible for worldwide HR reporting and analytics across all ASML domains, utilizing people and people relevant data via reports, (self-service) dashboards and data analysis to create useful insights for the business.
The HR Data Analyst will work together with the existing colleagues that are responsible for HR reporting & analytics, on both ad hoc questions coming from (top) management and on improving our existing regular reporting and analytics. Key tasks include:
- Understanding business questions and challenges and be able to translate them to reporting & analytics requirements
- Compiling data from multiple platforms and systems
- Data preparation and data engineering
- Analyze HR data and help management make decisions based on this data
- Maintain, enhance and expand existing the existing reports & dashboards, in cooperation with IT & HR line
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Start; ASAP, 12 months from start date
- 32-40 hours
- 2/3 days working in the office
- Experience with HR Reporting & Analytics
- Experience with Excel and Excel Power Queries
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Experience in complex, international environment is a plus
- Experienced HBO
- Master's degree
- Information Management, Business Management, Economics, Econometrics, etc.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- IT savvy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on approach