Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global, fast-growing company? Are you challenged by contributing to the implementation of our global business services organization within ASML, do you have a drive to continuously improve existing processes and ways of working, introduce state-of-the-art solutions, and is innovation part of your DNA? We are looking for you! A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize and simplify existing end-to-end processes using data and technology in order to support our company’s growth.
Context of the position
The global business services improvement expert report to the manager of the Continuous Improvement team. The Continuous Improvement team of our Center of Excellence is part of our Global Business Services organization. This organization is responsible for delivering world-class transactional & operational support services organized around end-to-end processes and interacts with the Value Driving Teams and Insights & Expertise Centers.
At ASML, we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success. Recently, ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services (GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around E2E processes. Finance and IT are the first movers, soon expected to be followed by other services. To realize our ambition for 2025 we aim to implement a portfolio of solutions together with business and IT. Doing so, we are looking for a junior global business services improvement expert who has experience in participating in scale business transformation projects with focus on end to end processes.
You will be positioned in the Center of Excellence within ASML’s Global Business Services. The Center of Excellence acts as “nerve center” to embed new capabilities and ways of working and sets-up appropriate governance. It provides guidance to drive continuous improvements and coordinates larger scale business transformation projects. It has a strong link to the Expert Advisory teams on innovation, policies and procedures, excellence, and knowledge capture. A global business services improvement expert works on projects and solutions.
- Progress monitoring of the migration and historic sales reconciliation
- Monitor the migration dashboard to secure the migration is progressing according to the migration plan
- In case of deviations, assess the impact and assure corrective actions are initiated
- The execution of migration activities according to the migration plan and work instructions, as well as processing historic sales transactions in the new tooling
- Process historic sales transactions per Volume Purchase Agreement in the new SAP RAR environment
- Perform analysis on deviations between the registrations of the sales flow in the new tooling vs registrations of the sales flow in the existing tooling from start date of the Volume Purchase Agreement until today
- Perform analysis on deviations between the historic sales transactions as recorded in the business planning vs the historic sales flow registrations in SAP
- Communicate and create transparency towards stakeholders working towards a compliant registration of the historic sales flow
- Collect learning from the migration and reconciliations of historic sales transactions. Where relevant support in translating these learnings into functional requirements as input to the SAP RAR project team
- Communicate on progress and assure timely sign off by business owners on migration and historical sales reconciliation
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience, longer work experience is a pre
- Experience with SAP (SAP RAR is a pre)
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Has a strong personality
- Multidisciplinary & multicultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile)
- Communicates effectively
- Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability
- Likes to work as a member of a team, supports other team members