Marketing & Communication
High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For Philips Domestic Appliances, we are looking for a Merchandise Manager, who will be working at the Philips DA (Eindhoven or Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for six months.
In this role, you will make the difference both in sustainability and sales, by offering the right assortment at the right moment to the right customer within Philips Store (D2C) for the refurbishment products. The offering of refurbished products is unique to the Philips store. We refurbish returned products to give them a second chance and prevent functioning products from going to waste. You will work closely with refurbishment supply chain to understand the inflow of refurbished products as well as with digital onsite activation team to execute successful campaigns for refurbishment in the peak season of the year. Next to the Philips store, you will make sure that other channels like the employee shop and third party marketplaces are secured of stock.
This position is based in the Netherlands (Amsterdam and Eindhoven) with a 2-3 days a week from home. Given the importance of the campaigns in this period of the year, we are looking for someone eager to make it a success. This means working outside office hours on a regular basis, with the freedom to compensate for the hard work at a different moment in time.
You are responsible for:
- Growing the sales and digital performance of refurbished products, by driving a key pillar of our sustainability strategy.
- You drive, inspire and organize that all pages are effectively merchandised, identifying best sellers, key trends & stories during the Q4 Super Peak campaigns: Green pre-sales campaign in selected countries & integrating refurbishment in Black Friday campaigns securing product selection, stock & pricing.
- Managing online product activation through an outsourced process
- Monitoring sales & monthly report creation incl. NPS monitoring & sustainability KPIs (materials saved)
- Orders for the employee shop & third party marketplaces
You are part of The Consumer Store (D2C) organization in the new Europe market from Philips Domestic Appliances Central, with a close connection to the Refurbishment & Repair team in the Marketing Organization. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips DA. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Proficiency in retail and profit-based metrics
- Ability to respond with speed and agility, not afraid to walk the extra mile to get things done
- A drive for sustainability and seeing how refurbishment is a key contributor in our strategy
- A focus on making sure the details are important and right
- Outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Typically, requires a Bachelors degree with 5 years of related experience in digital sales / marketing (B2B and B2C) or Masters degree with ? 3 years of related experience in digital sales (B2B and B2C)