Education & Training
Contract with Client
About this vacancy
For Kepner-Tregoe, YER is recruiting two Netherlands-based Business Consultant & Trainers to join the European team as part of their continued commitment to deliver value to customers and growing the business.
As a Consultant & Trainer you will provide Dutch and international clients with new thinking tools and training, and supporting them in applying these tools in the workplace. You will translate complex information into concrete advice. This dynamic (international) role requires you to:
- Adapt to customers, confidently deliver projects and workshops, and demonstrate teamwork, autonomy and initiative in a wide range of situations
- Be flexible enough to structure your own work to achieve business goals
- Develop confidence initially in teaching and coaching KT's unique critical thinking methods, before broadening your experience in consulting and facilitation work, as well as business development
- Be guided in developing new business with existing clients as well as in growing your own client base
- Work flexibly – you may be:
- Travelling to clients, primarily in the Netherlands and other parts of Europe
- Working remotely (from home) with those clients
- Work closely with existing customers to develop their thinking capability and resolve key business issues
In the beginning, you will spend an intensive period to getting to know KT’s unique and powerful approach to consulting, as well as how to generate and develop business and manage projects. You will be given an excellent platform on which to develop your career within KT.
Over 60 years ago Kepner-Tregoe pioneered a set of unique clear thinking methodologies that continue to transform the lives of organizations and individuals across the globe. As a world-leading international consulting and training organization, KT helps companies to improve their critical thinking to resolve key business issues, and are proud to include some of the biggest brands in the world in their client community.
KT Business Consultants & Trainers are known for their analytical and problem-solving skills, backed up by their experience of service and manufacturing industries.
The role comes with a competitive salary and bonus package.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Master degree and previous business experience
- Good communication and people skills, strong analytical focus
- The self-motivation to work independently, combined with the cooperative approach needed to work within changing teams
- The ability to develop trusting relationships quickly with clients and colleagues
- The desire to build business with new clients, as well as delivering to existing clients
- Dutch as a native language and fluent in English (both are essential), business German would be a signifant advantage