Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
ASML is a Dutch, innovative high-tech company. ASML is one of the most important manufacturers of machines that are often used in the production of chips. At the moment there is a worldwide shortage of chips, which means that technological developments worldwide come to an abrupt halt. Continuing to produce ASML machines is therefore essential for technological developments.
The Twinscan Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of ASML lithography systems, including planning and logistics. A place where we strive to be the role model for a Lean factory where quality comes first, but where safety comes first. Within this sector, ASML Motion is responsible for the production and qualification of complex litho-specific linear actuators for the ASML Litho systems (XT, NXT, NXE, EXE). These systems are built and delivered according to the customer's wishes, on time and with the right quality. To achieve these goals, we use the full capacity and knowledge of our employees to enable them to excel at their job, work as a team and get better every day.
Do you want to be part of our dynamic and innovative work environment and lead a team to further strengthen our production process? Then we might be looking for you!
Tool administrators are mainly responsible for the registration and maintenance of tools within ASML Motion. As a tool administrator, it is your mission to ensure that maintenance on the tools is carried out on time. Tool administrators have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the registration of all tooling available at ASML Motion in a database
- Ensure that all tools have had timely maintenance, calibration and NEN approval
- Ordering small tools and spare parts
- Sending and receiving tools (internal & external)
- Processing administration in administrative systems
- Guide/instruct suppliers of tools during on-site maintenance
- Maintaining contacts with the tool center in Veldhoven
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Education and Experience
- MBO 3 / HBO
- Affinity with administration and logistics
- Preferably 2+ years of relevant work experience
Personal Skills, to be successful as a Tool Administrator, you must have:
- An assertive and proactive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Dare to take ownership and decisions
- Able to set priorities
- Good knowledge of MS Office Excel