Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The Linux Workplace Architect will be responsible to design the new solution, evaluating tools from different vendors to answer business needs including all the aspect of the service (availability, security, operations, etc.).
- Provide technical guidance, knowledge transfer and mentorship to internal engineering peers as required and lead technical staff responsibilities
- Drive requirements and technical due-diligence and infrastructure design
- Secures Linux Workplace systems by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Providing leadership and advice on all technical aspects of the solution
- Creation of High and Low Level Design, conformant to the Business Requirements
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Freelance/ZZP candidates are welcome to apply
- Location: Eindhoven/75% remote
- Remote/onsite: Hybrid and required in person for key onsite workshops / team building at Eindhoven
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- A balanced business and technology savvy and a strong understanding of both applications and infrastructure
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge on IAM, AD, Ldap
- Thorough high knowledge of Linux
- Proven track record of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOMs and support documentation
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of Linux technical solutions through the design and build of Ubuntu Linux VMs and Physical servers, including creation of Gold Builds and Hardening of Servers
- Experience of core Linux products including ansible Tower, AD, Ldap.
- A proven track record of Linux scripting