Quality & Safety
Secondment via YER
Energy, Gas, Water, Engineering, Industrial
About this vacancy
For our location in Hengelo, we are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance/Continuous Improvent Engineer for a temporary period of approximately 10 months.
Our current QA, EHS and CI Manager will spend 80% of his time on the implementation of a new ERP system as of September first. To continue this work, we need support for approximately 10 months. The job is very broad and diverse. The candidate must therefore be able to deal well with priorities and questions from the various stakeholders. For example, there is a lot of contact with the Management Team of Howden Netherlands regarding the company objectives, but also from our head office, additional objectives are communicated and reported on. The transition to a new ERP system will have the necessary influence on the current business processes, and these changes will have to be managed well. Something that requires the necessary tact and determination. During the same period, the ambition is to modernize the quality system and make it more user-friendly.
What needs to be done?
- Advise on, monitor and maintain Howden Netherlands's quality systems during the transition to a new ERP system
- Sparring with management team members about business processes and performance
- Performing internal audits
- Draw up process diagrams
- Revision of business management system
- Reporting business performance to head office
Howden is a market leader in fans, heat exchangers and compressors, with applications in power plants, oil & gas industries and mines, among others. Established in 35 countries with more than 6,000 employees. Howden Netherlands in Hengelo is the 'Centre of Excellence' for cooling fans, with production facilities in Europe and China. We are also the regional service center for all Howden products. Howden is characterized by professionalism and a focus on results. Howden is ready for a new period of development and growth, in which the emphasis will be on the development and sale of new products in the coming years.
What will you get in return?
- A very versatile job with many (international) contacts at a leading, international and successful player in its industry
- Working within an informal environment with a flat structure and an entrepreneurial attitude, where much freedom is offered. The working atmosphere is collegial and informal and fun events and team building activities are organized regularly
- Challenge in development of the company, systems and process optimization
- A bachelor degree in Business administration or similar
- 0-3 years work experience
- Independent in organizing work
- Ability to understand and constructively challenge current practices, both internally and in collaboration with suppliers, in the pursuit of continuous improvement
- Creative in finding solutions
- Communicative / social
- Steadfast / Persistent