Secondment via YER
Engineering, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Do you have affinity with the telecommunications market and do you like to work for a variety of products: TetraNode core software, management applications and control room applications?
Would you like to progress your career in a professional and international organization where leading edge products are made? If the answer is "yes", then look no further than Rohill.
The development department is looking for a test developer that will work on a variety of Rohill products. For example, TetraNode core software, management applications and control room applications. These products are developed in house and partly in collaboration with sub-contractors and are written in C++, C# and Java. The C++ products are Linux server based, the C# products are Windows applications and the Java products are web based. The test developer will collaborate with the internal team, external subcontractors, product owner and stakeholders. The test developer has an important quality assurance role at the development department and will be involved in release processes of the products.
This is what a Test Developer does:
- Design, development, maintenance and validation of automated test solutions;
- Execute automated and manual test scripts;
- Validate and report test results;
- Develop software verifications plans, test strategy and quality assurance procedures;
- Document and maintain test procedures;
- Communication with external software development parties;
- Validation of applications developed by external parties;
- Taking care of the release process of products.
Rohill is a Dutch communications technology company, with global presence and 47 years of experience, dedicated to the development and delivery of professional mobile communications systems for missioncritical users. Rohill supplies leading-edge hardware and software products and is known for its successes with mobile communication systems for the military, public safety, public transport, airports, seaports and industry where tailor-made solutions are a must.
This is what we offer:
- Salary in line with experience
- Location: Hoogeveen, The Netherlands. Partly working from home is also possible.
- Attractive pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Training opportunities
- Travel and expense allowance
- 28 days of paid leave
- International company
- Challenging and responsible work in a niche market
- Collegial professional working environment
This is who you are:
- B.Sc. working level in computer science area
- Affinity with telecommunications market
- Experience with TMAP or similar methods
- PHP/Python software experience are a pro
- Affinity with open source and –standards
- Team player, but self-motivated
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience with Linux OS is a pre
- Experience with Agile Scrum is beneficial
- You enjoy ‘getting things done’
- Responsible, accurate and problem-solving