Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The Modern Workplace team aims to provide end users with a completely new experience, using Cloud-based technology. They are performing final tests before rolling out to business users and are fine-tuning the product components, based on feedback collected from Pilot users. This project will be successful once all 25k devices will be imported to this new environment, leveraging Microsoft Endpoint Manager capabilities. They are working closely with the Cyber Security team to include Endpoint Protection policies and give end-users with a new concept that will increase productivity, from one side and security level, from the other.
Become part of the startup of a dynamic team that is leading on a digital transformation journey. Your role is to be an ambassador for the Agile and DevOps way of working within a global organization. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
As DevOps engineer for Microsoft Endpoint Manager you will be able to do what you love, develop your Cloud Computing capabilities and help transforming end-user experience in the Workplace Services using Cloud technologies.
- Ability to work with Endpoint Manager in Windows 10 Management capacity
- Identify system problems and recommend solutions to improve processing efficiency and stability
- Assist and improve processes related with day-to-day Endpoint Manager service delivery
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams
- Execute Application lifecycle management and patch management of the applications in modern workplace environment
- Work with other architects and team members to execute the technical implementation of Microsoft Endpoint Manager solution based on requirements and design specifications
- Research, evaluate, and recommend current and emerging tools, techniques, and technologies as related to securely managing endpoints using Azure
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Freelancer also welcome to apply!
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience in administering enterprise level IT infrastructure solutions within multinational organizations
- Experience in customer-facing or customer technical support role
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
- Experience in Win32 app application deployments.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs
- Experience with Windows 10 Management, preferably EndPoint Manager (Intune), but SCCM it’s also valuable
- Strong knowledge on Windows Autopilot service, Windows as a Service, Azure Active Directory, Defender for Endpoints
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
- Experience with software distribution, patch management of Windows 10 clients