Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
We seek an experienced Finance professional with excellent leadership and communication skills to support MSD as a Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst. This position will be based in Eindhoven (NL).
Reporting to the Global Operations Finance Director for Material Science and Analysis Division (MSD), this position is part of FP&A team for coordinating and consolidating financial planning and analysis activities for MSD Operations within Analytical Instruments Group (AIG). Key responsibilities include supporting & owning the month-end reporting and analysis, coordinating the monthly planning and forecasting activities, facilitating the monthly cost/spend reviews, orchestrating the annual budget process, and ad hoc FP&A support as required. This role will support and be the primary liaison for the finance and accounting teams across the 10+ manufacturing sites in the MSD network.
- Reporting to Finance Director, Global Operations, and works closely with the Finance team of business units, the Factory Controllers and the various Facilities Leads and Site Leads driving the business through development of the AOP, monthly forecasts, and track progress
- Performing various KPI Reporting, preparing new reports are required by the business community
- Implements standard methodologies, using functionality for optimum performance and profitability
- Drive continuous automation and development of next-gen Finance tools to enhance business insights and planning accuracy
When you’re part of the team, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of more than $35 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and chances to create significant contributions to the world.
MSD is a $2B+ Division that supports customers supplying innovative solutions for microscopy, spectroscopy and microanalysis. Our customers can combine high-resolution imaging with physical, elemental, chemical, and electrical analysis to go from questions to usable data. Our solutions enable customers to push the boundaries of efficiency and innovation.
- A competitive salary
- 8,33 holiday allowance
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent each kilometer
- a contract until the end of the year
The availability is as soon as possible, living from outside the Netherlands is in this case not possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution required; MBA, CPA or CMA certification preferred.
- Proficient English, both verbal and written
- Requires expertise and proficiency in application of US GAAP policies, and local company policies (CPA not required, but is a strong plus).
- 5+ Years of progressive relevant work experience, preferably in a sophisticated matrix (high tech) manufacturing environment
- International experience preferred
Knowledge, & skills
- The ideal candidate will exhibit leadership, initiative and adopt the 4-I values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement
- Ability to influence and engage business partners, peers; possess ability to effectively work with senior management and all other levels of the organization. Communicate and demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal customers within a highly matrixed organization
- Strong self-direction and initiative; own and make decisions on aspects of the Operations organization with input from colleagues and managers
- Experience in any of the following is preferred: Purchasing, Inventory Planning & Control, or Forecasting
- Proficient computer skills (MS Excel, PowerBI, Outlook, Word, Access, Cognos)