Secondment via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing, Engineering
About this vacancy
Do you enjoy working with your hands and do you have technical insight? For Philips Healthcare located in Best, we are immediately looking for multiple (both mechanical and electronical) technicians who like to work in day shift positions! In this position you will be part of a diverse team of approximately 20 people at the Cabinets IGT department.
As a technician you will assemble mechanical, optical and electrical parts of a control cabinet on the basis of drawings and work instructions. You also ensure that these products are delivered complete and functionally working. You will therefore be busy installing various components and wiring different types of control cabinets.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer you:
- Good working conditions, performed in a dayshift
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and the YER back office
- Development opportunities, including a Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive supervision of international candidates (including Dutch lessons, assistance with tax returns and accommodation)
- Cooperative, result and relationship driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other Technology professionals from various multinationals
- Events and masterclasses with interesting speakers and appealing companies
Personality and motivation is the most important thing in this position. It does not matter whether you are a driven starter who has just finished school or whether you already have many years of experience in the field.
In terms of requirements/guidelines, we are looking for someone with/who has/is:
- A passion for technology. You enjoy working in an advanced medical environment with colleagues on challenging technical projects
- Experience within a similar, technical environment is an advantage (assembling/building/montaging complete systems and/or modules etc.)
- Preferably completed a LTS/MTS/MBO studies in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive-/Aircraft Engineering, Instrument maker or similar (however, a finished degree is not a must. Your motivation is more important)
- A problem solving ability
- A real team player with a proactive and flexible work attitude
- A sense of quality without losing sight of quantity