Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of our client products. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. They work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
As a Solution Architect you're the technical lead for your Services: MS Server Infrastructure & Cloud Solutions. Within this role you will be focusing on planning, managing and organizing your services, project an initiatives, which will be aligned with the requirements from internal clients (worldwide). You'll be working closely together with the Domain Architect, the SME's in other fields of expertise and the suppliers to ensure the Infrastructure department delivers the services the organization can rely upon.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Formulating objectives on a strategic and operational level, keeping track of technological developments, initiating innovation & improvements and setting standards and priorities
- Contribute to the translation of business requirements into functional and technical requirements regarding the service
- Participate and manage project groups (including employees from suppliers) in accordance with uniform project guidelines
- Supervising, checking and evaluating work performed by external suppliers in accordance with guidelines and contract agreements with external parties
- Management and supervision of maintenance and updates to installations to guarantee quality and continuity
- The provision of data for the purpose of annual budgets and long-term financial provisions and monitoring of current budget
- Provide management information and reports to both the IT manager and internal customers
Start working in a high availability environment where millions op people rely on every day.
We offer a versatile role within a leading international food company where you get the space to get the best out of yourself.
- Deep understanding of the domain specific solutions, technologies and systems such as:
- VMware ESX/ESXi vSphere/vMotion/vCenter/HyperV
- Windows Server systems administration experience, including Windows OS 2012
- Windows OS, MS SQL Server, Active Directory design, ADFS, FTP, NAS, DNS
- Cloud technologies, AWS, Azure and you can advise us about Cloud Solutions and possibilities
- Knowledge and experience of PowerShell (scripting)
- Awareness of relevant technologies in the wider industry, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Familiar with disaster recovery procedures for recovery of virtual and physical Windows servers
- Experienced in managing servers in large corporate environments, including security, security policy compliance and exception processes
- Able to engage with delivery and ops personnel on complex technical issues and take ownership
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non IT-experts and to persuade and influence key stakeholders
- Can-Do mentality and focus on operational excellence
- Teamwork, good communication & organizational skills where presupposed with a well-developed and strong character
- Associates, Bachelors and or master's in information systems, Networking, Systems Administration preferred
- 5+ years' experience in corporate environments and at least 2+ years in similar role
- Within IM&T, English is the communication language, so experience in this language is requested. Dutch is mandatory