Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you challenged by creating a plan that impacts the operation of all worldwide ASML factories and more than 100 supply chains? Do you like to be in the middle of the supply chain and get your energy from planning as efficient as possible? Do you like improving planning processes and tools? And are you good at solving complex planning puzzles? Then we have a full time excellent opportunity for you to grow in the ASML Sourcing and Supply Chain Planning department!
Role and responsibilities
Key elements of the job include: align with stakeholders on the best supply plan possible. Align with demand owners (internal customers). Responsible for material availability of complete modules and/or parts. Drive Supply Chain operations to secure the factory (output) plan feasibility and realization. Day to day planning skills to keep track of and prioritize supply from suppliers and ASML factories. Extensive planning and organizational skills to meet demand over 18 months periods of time as well as to prepare capabilities request up to 3 years horizon. To continually devise and create improvements to processes and ways of working to improve efficiency and the speed of delivery of information from the department. Ensure that appropriate key performance indicators are reported and monitored against targets.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Education and experience
- Relevant Master's degree (e.g. Supply Chain Management or Engineering)
- At least 3 years of experience with proven track record in areas of operations and supply chain management, in a high-tech or otherwise highly complex and cross-sectorial business environment
- Knowledge of business complexity and relevant markets
- Familiar with S&OP and IBP
- Experience with Master Production Schedule and Production Planning
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant experience with SAP software solutions such as ERP, IBP, APO and HANA
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses whilst maintaining top-level overview regarding problem & solutions
- Ability to organize, act under high pressure whilst driving for results
- Decision making skills, people management skills, project management skills
- Customer dedicated and service minded
- Pro-active and “can do” mentality
- Excellent professional communication in English