Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
ASML is taking Performance Management (Develop & Perform) and Talent & Succession Management to the next level. We are strengthening the integration of our People processes in line with our People Strategy and leveraging Workday to support this, to ensure success now and in the future. The changes we bring to the organization will entail a new way of working for our employees, managers, and HR, as well as a shift in mindset and behavior. The programs are currently in execution, the roll out to employees, managers and HR has started at the beginning of 2022.
This is a temporary assignment for 32 hours per week, starting immediately and running for 12 months.
The workstream lead for Change & Communication oversees the change scope and consequences of both Develop & Perform and Talent & Succession management. The workstream lead ensures change readiness of the organization through the execution of a change, communication, and training plan. As we are in a context of transformation that affects the same stakeholder groups, the workstream lead plays a pivotal role as linking pin with other connected HR programs on change, communication, and training.
The role is two-fold:
- Tactical / strategic:
- Build on the Change Impact Assessment and update when needed in line with new phases
- Drive the Change, Communication, and training strategy, and adjust when needed
- Continuously align the strategy with other initiatives in the context of the transformation and ensure the connection with the overall People Strategy
- Execute the Change, Communication, and training strategy
- Further develop and execute training & communication plan in line with the needs on process, tool, skills, and behaviors
- Oversee the progress and quality of the development of change, communication, and training material
- Coordinate the activities of workstream lead members and other contributors including external parties (content development, planning of trainings, resource planning of training facilitators, etc.)
- Align with global stakeholders, ensuring an integrated approach
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
Education and experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years in change roles in a complex, transformational and global context
- HR processes, preferably within talent and performance management
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Stakeholder management
- Strong team player
- Change management expertise
- Able to understand the big picture and translate strategy into concrete plans
- Able to create high quality change & communication material, tailored to each target audience
- Take ownership and deliver results
- Instructional design
- Project management