Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by the PCBA design in high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline, combined with design experience of Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) design? Do you get energized by working in close cooperation with direct colleagues, as well as external design houses? We might be looking for you!
As a PCBA Designer you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing, outsourcing and maintaining various electronic designs for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the electronics designers and system architects.
The PCBA Designer is responsible for the following:
- Participate as a PCBA designer in a multidisciplinary design team
- Define and document requirements for PCBA designs
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the electronics satisfies the requirements
- Solve IP-block related problems and manage problem resolution during first system integration
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including relocations and Dutch lessons)
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in the design of analogue and digital PCBAs
- Experience in coordinating farm-out work of board design
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic and digital design in general
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills
- Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind
- Fluent English in word and in writing