Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
About this vacancy
Within the project, you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines than electronics and embedded software, like mechanics and also chemistry and physics, who are mainly responsible for the print head development. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart, creative solutions that meet the overall project objectives. You test and review your model based design(s) by building prototypes to prove the feasibility of the routes you have identified.
- Designing of digital and analog electronics (such as embedded control, high speed digital design, FPGA design and sensor control systems)
- Designing printed circuit boards
- Be able to collaborate with outsourcing partners
- Control on costs
- Make sure your designs are correctly implemented, which includes analysis, testing and documentation.
- Communicate and present effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
Our client is a leading provider of digital cameras, digital SLR cameras, inkjet printers & professional printers for business and home users. They are the world’s best imaging company – driven to enrich people’s lives and businesses with innovative products and smart digital solutions.
To be successful the candidate is enthusiastic, pro-active and eager to dive into various technical problems. Having a structured way of working, excellent communication skills, and ready to take initiative and responsibility.
- Master degree in electronics or similar
- More than 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of and experience with digital and analog electronics
- Preferably skilled in Matlab and able to read C/C++ code
- Eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Team player, hands on, practical, analytic and goal oriented
- You like to work in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
- This is a job for 32-40 hrs/week