Contract with Client
Wholesale, Logistics & Transportation, Construction
About this vacancy
Royal Mosa is looking for an International Sales Director who can implement the commercial strategy and lift the international sales team to a higher level.
As International Sales Director you are ultimately responsible for the growth of Royal Mosa's turnover and profit targets in Belgium, France, UK, Ireland, Nordics and Eastern and Southern Europe. You set up the commercial strategy and you manage a commercial team (direct: 4 FTE direct and 15 FTE indirect) in the relevant countries. You do this by using a goal-oriented approach, in which structured marketing and an active customer approach are central. In this dynamic market you have to deal with largely the prescriptive market (architects, building owners, housing corporations) but also wholesalers/distributors in the construction world. Your team can expertly convince these parties of the importance of choosing the Royal Mosa portfolio.
The world in which Royal Mosa is active is developing rapidly and has innovated strongly in recent years (marketing, online, ICT, supply chain). The focus is on creating added value throughout the chain from producer to consumer and initiating improvements. The ultimate goal is a satisfied customer with revenue and margin growth for both parties.
Due to the growth ambition and potential, an important aspect of this position is developing the commercial team to the next level, in terms of content, process and organization. You coach your team in generating new business, maintaining and expanding existing relationships, with the aim of achieving the established targets & sales objectives. You are a stimulating people manager who focuses strongly on initiative and results. From natural leadership you are a coach for the entire team who adjusts his/her style for each team member. You are also responsible for maintaining, expanding and optimizing a lasting relationship with the most important group of Royal Mosa customers.
You closely follow market and product developments and translate these into innovative sales and marketing strategies, taking regional differences into account. You will be supported by a strong Marketing and Customer Service team. Last but not least, you ensure and monitor an excellent collaboration with the internal organization, which leads to efficient and profitable results. Within this position you report to the CSO and you are a member of the Management Team.
Royal Mosa designs, develops, produces and sells ceramic tiles in Maastricht. The organization consists of approximately 550 employees. In more than 50 countries on four continents, her tiles adorn walls, floors, facades and terraces of private, commercial and public buildings, both interiors and exteriors. Royal Mosa is a premium brand and produces tiles from the purest raw materials and with a Dutch design. Embracing the Cradle to Cradle philosophy, the organization strives to support customers in the best possible way so that they can design landmark buildings worldwide that will stand the test of time.
For more information, you can watch the following videos:
Mosa service design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxaaqV_yYBk
Frank Spikker (CEO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0MxUb0mm_w
- Working for a progressive producer with a quality image
- A role with diversity and a progressive way to bind customers
- Lots of responsibility and freedom. A varied function in which you can make a difference
- Working at a financially healthy company
- An excellent salary with commission scheme, 13th month and profit sharing. In addition, good secondary employment conditions for car, laptop and telephone, 24 days of leave and 12 days of Adv
- Flexible working hours and workplaces, possibility to work from home
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment within an ambitious international organization
- The organization is growing and in full development, with room for own input and career opportunities
- An informal working atmosphere and short communication lines
- HBO/WO work and thinking level
- At least 5 years of demonstrable managerial commercial experience in a competitive B2B environment
- Familiar with an international work environment (knowledge of cultural differences)
- Familiar with common distribution business models/ Channel Sales
- Commercially driven and goal-oriented personality
- Ownership, decisiveness and a well-developed problem-solving ability are concepts that strongly apply to you
- Strong communication and writing skills in English language. Another language is a preference
- Hands-on mentality and a flexible attitude
- Willingness to travel frequently internationally