High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Philips Digital Cognitive Diagnostics is a new business within the Philips CTO Ventures organization. The venture is tasked with developing a new (software only) product called IntelliSpace Cognition. This new product, which is a class II medical device will help healthcare professionals in assessing the cognitive performance of people with a neuro (degenerative) disease. The initial market for IntelliSpace Cognition is the US.
We are looking for an enthusiastic C# - Senior Software Engineer who wants to work in an agile development team and an innovative, start-up environment, with one of the biggest Healthtech companies in the world.
- Designing, testing, developing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software assets
- Analyzing research issues and providing solutions to quickly resolve them
- Actively participating in solution design with system engineers and architects
- Successfully managing the day-to-day usage and provisioning of cloud and hybrid resources, as well as helping build systems for dynamic scaling
- Providing technical support to our customer service team
- Pair program with team members
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
To be discussed
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in developing scaling web/hybrid applications
- High experience in Agile development methodologies
- High experience in test driven development
- Back-end experience:C#, .NET Core, modern web technology stack (micro-services, message queues, REST API definitions, cloud services)
- Relevant experience in key DevOps technologies including Docker, as well as DevOps experience in AWS / Cloud Foundry, including hybrid, IaaS, automation, and tools for CI/CD services
- Relevant experience in working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Relevant experience with highly scalable and distributed databases and the key issues affecting their performance and reliability
- Medium experience with cloud development (PAAS, IAAS, SAAS)Medium experience with continuous integration scripts