Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Our Shared Services sector is responsible for providing professional Logistic Services (Laboratory, Warehouse and Cleanroom Services) to enable manufacturing excellence. As a team we deliver service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together and show ownership. We are highly motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way, working in a high tech logistic environment.
Are you a team player, service oriented, flexible and a goal oriented person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high tech environment? Then the function of Warehouse/Cleanroom Operator might be the job for you!
- Transport of materials in the cleanroom to workcenters and cabines
- Check materials on quality, completeness and correctness
- Manage the process to prevent disturbances in the production processes
- Signaling and solving bottlenecks and make improvement proposals
- Processes information in administrative systems
- Lend out and return materials (parts, tools, packaging) to and from our internal customers
- Load and unload goods with an EPT ingoing and outgoing goods
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- MBO 3 or 4 Logistics of equivalent
- Affinity with logistics and technology
- Preferred 2 years relevant working experience