Secondment via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing, Engineering
About this vacancy
Are you currently working in the mechanic/mechatronics/electrical/automotive/aviation industry (or similar) and have you always been curious about what else you can do with your experience? Are you also looking for a job with plenty of growth and development opportunities? Then read on and apply now!
You will be assembling and testing complex, high-tech mechatronic assemblies and sub-assemblies independently from drawing and work instructions. It concerns single pieces and small series both in the cleanroom. In the team, the Mechatronic Technician is partly responsible for compiling the end product according to plan, effectively and qualitatively. Any disruptions must be resolved within the team. You actively think along with the customer and come up with suitable proposals on your own initiative. You initiate assembly/production improvements.
Frencken Mechatronics develops and assembles industrial systems for the semiconductor industry, the health care market, and for a wide range of analytical applications. The high-quality precision mechanical parts, machine assemblies, and vacuum systems are assembled in a cleanroom as a non-cleanroom environment. As a service provider, Frencken Mechatronics also realizes high-quality precision components and modules for leading clients in the high-tech industry.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Frencken. We offer you:
- Good working conditions, performed in a dayshift;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and the YER back office;
- Development opportunities, including a Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive supervision of international candidates (including Dutch lessons, assistance with tax returns and accommodation);
- Cooperative, result and relationship driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other Technology professionals from various multinationals;
- Events and masterclasses with interesting speakers and appealing companies.
Personality and motivation is the most important thing in this position. It does not matter whether you are a driven starter who has just finished school or whether you already have many years of experience in the field.
In terms of requirements/guidelines, we are looking for someone with/who is:
- A passion for technology. You enjoy working in a high-tech environment with colleagues on challenging technical projects;
- A minimum of two/three years work experience in a technical environment (assembling/building/montaging complete systems and/or modules etc.);
- A completed MBO level 2/3/4 training in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive-/Aircraft Engineering or Instrument maker;
- Problem solving ability;
- A real team player with a proactive and flexible work attitude.