Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Our sector is responsible for providing professional Operational Support to ensure manufacturing excellence. As a team, we deliver 100% service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together, and show ownership. We are motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way. For the production processes tools are required for building and testing the machine. We deliver high-quality support which enables ASML to perform their production processes safely and without any disturbance. Are you a team player, service-oriented, flexible, and goal-oriented person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high-tech environment?
As a Tool Operator you will facilitate production by providing the correct materials, at the correct moment, at the correct place and with the correct quality.
The main tasks are:
- Lend out and return tools and equipment to and from our internal customers;
- Transport of tools in the cleanroom to the cabins;
- Swap tooling (Foups & Reticles) internal from the machines;
- Check parts & tools on quality, completeness and correctness;
- Clean and pack tools for storage and transport;
- Manage tool availability to prevent disturbances in the production processes;
- Check inventory and make sure tools are well maintained;
- Signaling and solving bottlenecks and make improvement proposals;
- Have an active role in the team
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Good employee benefits
- MBO Logistics of equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in preferably logistics;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Good computer skills, for example Excel is a must. SAP knowledge is a pre;
- Proactive and hands on mentality, think in opportunities;
- Analytical and driven to share knowledge and continuous improvement.