Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Manufacturing, Engineering, Industrial
About this vacancy
Do you want to play a key role within Manufacturing in IGT (Image Guided Therapy) and MR (Magnetic Resonance)? As Manufacturing Engineer, you are the representative of Operations in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing. Besides this you have the opportunity to make IGT and the MR factory as Lean as possible (productivity is key).
You have an important role within process improvements, Quality, execution and control of all validation activities related to Life Cycle Management (LCM) changes, including process, equipment, tool, SW validation, and statistical analysis. Have you always had an interest in understanding the processes within the factories? Are you driven to find efficiency opportunities within the current processes? Do you have technical knowledge, like to be creative and not afraid to go against the status quo, then this role might be the right next step for you!
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment.
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes.
- Maintaining Tooling within your building block. Introducing new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own Building block.
- DEFOA/MOA Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions.
- Minimum disturbances (max. Yield) within production in cooperation with team leads, troubleshooters and development.
- Executing peer reviews and authorizing validation documentation as indicated by the procedures. Participating in supply chain teams, design teams, purchasing teams and secures the agreed manufacturing requirements.
- Defines, implementing new/changed processes and leading the first production models for projects. Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section.
- Performing technical analysis and conducting or participating in feasibility studies of improvements (business cases).
- Provides input for Manufacturing requirements in PDLM.
- Creating Quality Control Plan.
- Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms.
- Giving support, improve and maintain the production process within the Engineering Department. Escalating, assessing of changes and maintenance of processes.
- Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, SPC)
- Participating as an expert in audits. Taking ownership of implementing significant improvements based on the road mapping.
- Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints, if needed together with development. Executing the Corrective/Preventive.
- Action process, for process and product quality in the factory.
- Executes Capex optimization for repeat investments.