Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
Sector information The EUV factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV wafer scanners and sources.
The department EF MF Module Build is responsible for the build and qualification of the MID, Waferstage, Metroframe and FFA-OP modules.
Position in the organization The holder of this position reports to the Manager Module Build and primary supports a production workcenter. (S)he manages the delivery of a module from start preparation up until delivery to the internal customer. This also includes after care, meaning staying in contact with the internal customer. Focus areas are NPI preparation and Continuous Improvement for the complete scope of Quality, Lead Time and Cost. (S)he involves Team Leader, Production Planners, Production Engineers, First Line Support (FLS) and development representatives.
Role and responsibilities
- To realize a “World Class” effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products
- To ensure ‘release for volume’ of a highly critical, but not yet mature product
- Management: Secure the Move Rate Capability of the workcenter and monitor the Move Rate actual. Support the Team Leaders in coaching a team of engineers. Represent the Customer in team of engineers, but a also represent the team outside module build
- Output: Realize the planned output of all deliverables of production, conform plan. Initiate escalations to help the team in realizing the delivery goals. Evaluate the module finishes and together with Factory Project Leads determine further improvements
- Planning: Is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives
- Indicates, initiates and drives actions to improve production processes and/or the products
- Takes part in project activities related to the introduction of new products in production
- Owns module configuration and guards administration (open issues, tests out of spec list, SAP, etc.)
- Communicates and ensures proper transfer of the module / service to the internal customer
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Day shift operation
- Flexible in working hours and available for call out
- Partly in clean room environment
Education and experience
- Educational level Higher Vocational level (HBO) on specific technical area
- Experience in production management and LEAN
- Experience in a complex working environment
- Experience in improvement projects (A3 projects)
- High quality and safety standard
- Full professional proficiency in both English and Dutch
- Great networking skills, both among peers as well as ‘below’ and ‘above’ and therefor able to successfully act on different levels within the organization
- Strong personality
- Independent and pro-active
- Decision maker (priority setting and delegating tasks)
- Service oriented and customer focus
- Solution driven but flexible and open to different approaches to one solution
- Analytical and persistent in acting on available information
- Able to deal with stressful situations