Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
Introduction to the job
Do you like working in a global team in an innovative environment where creativity and freedom is stimulated? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company
Role and responsibilities
This role is part of the global Talent Acquisition (TA) Innovation and solutions team. In this role, you are responsible for developing a best in class selection assessment methodology for our candidates.
- Define requirements for new selection assessment based on input from users and stakeholders
- Work with our selection assessment supplier to design, develop and implement the new selection assessment
- Develop and implement training materials to enable successful usage of the selection assessment including a renewed selection & interviewing skills training for hiring managers
- Advise and align on long term integrated talent assessment approach together with other HR Expertise functions such as people development and learning
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
40 hours, till 30-11-2022.
Education and experience
- You have a MSc degree in the field of organizational psychology (or similar) and you combine 10+ years of experience within TA and HR
- You know all about (selection) assessment methodologies with strong project management skills
- You have experience working in a complex matrix organization that operates on a global scale
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
You combine excellent people skills with project management skills. You need to be able to use your communication and networking skills to build relationships both internally and externally. Your analytical skills and capacity to think conceptually make you see the bigger picture, but also allow you to zoom in when necessary. As a person you are an enthusiastic team-player motivating the stakeholders towards delivering the desired result. You are well organized and perform well in pressure cooker projects, like aligning multiple stakeholders. You have a “getting things done” attitude.