Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
ASML is known for its lithography systems-machines that combine state-of-the-art optics with cutting-edge laser technology and powerful mechatronics modules. Mechatronic Systems Development (MSD) provides cutting-edge mechatronics solutions for ASML products. MSD specifies designs and trade-off technical solutions and predictably integrates, industrializes, and delivers mechatronic subsystems. These include stages to transport and position the wafer within the machine, steer mirrors and other optical elements and provide a disturbance-free dynamical environment. For these and other mechatronic applications, linear electrical actuators are being used. The actuator lab secures and Develops Actuator Competences for Product Design, Quality, and Manufacturability of Coil and Magnet Assemblies.
As a Manufacturing engineer, you are the interface between the Development Projects, Actuator Competence, and Production. You understand how (Electrical) Linear actuators are produced, are aware of the main issues within operations, and can bring these back into the development organization. You design and optimize the actuator production processes and increase the overall actuator competence within ASML.
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design and manufacturing of electrical linear actuators
- Creating operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters, and indicators
- Building and performing measurements on actuator fumo’s and proto’s
- Delivers technical support for the production process and prevents technical disturbances from repeating
- Participate in cross-sectorial meetings with operational sectors and be the link between the Factory and development project
- Active contribution to the Actuator competence, preparing ASML for future actuator production
- Actuator Process development for existing processes and future actuators
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering, and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Competitive salary benefits.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Electronics.
Our preference goes out to candidates with experience in the field of Industrialization of high-tech products and the development and production of electrical actuators.
Proactive hands-on mindset. Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English. Customer focus, analytical skills, flexible attitude, and commitment are key for this role.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader BM MSD EUV Manufacturing and Equipment engineering.