Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
At site Bakel we are looking for a full-time position within Electrical Systems. In this function, you’re responsible for the electrical technical offer & order execution. You work closely together with mechanical and software engineers to fulfill your job. Maintaining and upgrading our standard portfolio of approximately 60 different machines and >25 third-party machines is the second big part.
- Configure customer-specific electrical technical order documentation, based on the sales configuration and the standard machine diagrams, for new machines, automation projects, and modifications of existing machines
- Design order specific customizations
- Making cost calculations (materials and hours) for the offer process
- Maintain and update the standard electro-technical drawings
- Participate in Technical Lifecycle Management (R&D) activities
- Provide technical support to other departments (e.g.: troubleshooting, working on new concepts, finding replacements parts for obsolete items)
- Make sure that all our designs match and respect machine safety regulations, CE, manufacturability, availability of parts, etc.
Our client is one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical sectors. Our portfolio includes machinery and plants as well as advanced process technology, components, and comprehensive services. Used across diverse industries, they enhance the sustainability and efficiency of production processes globally.
Competitive remunerations package
- Bachelor (HTS) in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of ePLAN P8
- Solid general computing skills (MS Office, Visio)
- 1-3 years experience in a similar function
- Knowledge of CE regulations for machines in the food industry
- Analytical, creative personality, team player, accurate, self-starter
- Excellent in English